The privacy of our visitors is one of our top considerations; more information may be found at. This essay describes the different kinds of data we gather and keep track of, as well as how we put it to use.
Note that Newtecholo has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Information that we collect
You will be informed of the reasons for providing the personal information you are requested to give at the time it is requested of you.
Your name, email address, phone number, the content of any messages and/or attachments you send us, as well as any other information you want to offer, can all be obtained if you get in contact with us directly.
When you register an Account, we could ask for your contact details, including your name, the name of your business, your address, your email address, and your phone number.
How we use your information:
We make use of the information we receive in a number of ways, such as:
- Provide, run, and keep up our website
- Expanding, customizing, and improving our website
- Recognize and assess your usage of our website.
- New features, capabilities, services, and products should be developed.
- Interact with you, either directly or via one of our partners, for a range of objectives, such as customer assistance, sending you updates for the website and other materials, and marketing and promotional goals.
I’ll email you
- Identify and stop fraud
Log files are frequently used in business. These files keep track of users’ identities when they visit websites. All hosting providers complete this task as part of their analytics. Log files gather information like IP addresses, browser versions, ISPs, date/time stamps, referring/exit websites, and perhaps click counts. They don’t relate to any personally identifiable data. The data is gathered to track user behavior on the site, administer the platform, evaluate trends, and collect demographic data.