Welcome in new techolo!
The foundation for using the new techolo website, which may be accessed at https://newtecholo.com/, is laid out in these terms and conditions.
This website’s terms and conditions are presumptively accepted by you if you access it. Use new techolo at your own risk if you disagree with any or all of the terms and conditions stated here.
Unless otherwise noted, new techolo and/or its licensors are the sole owners of the intellectual property rights to all content on the website. Intellectual property is subject to all applicable laws. As long as you adhere to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to use this for your own personal use from the new techolo.
- Reprint articles from new technology
- Sell, lease, or provide a sublicense for New Techno
- Reproduce, duplicate, or plagiarise new technological material
- Republish material from new technology
Users are able to post in certain areas of this website and discuss ideas and information with others. New Techolo does not censor, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments before they are made public online. The ideas and viewpoints shared in the comments do not represent those of the new techolo, its affiliates, or its agents. The views and opinions presented in the comments are those of the person who posted them.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, new techolo disclaims all responsibility for the Comments and any liabilities, damages, or expenses incurred in connection with the use, posting, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The right is reserved for new techolo to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which are objectionable, offensive, or break the rules.
You warrant and represent that:
- You guarantee and represent that you have the necessary rights, authorization, and authority to post the Comments on our website.
- The Comments don’t infringe on any patents, trademarks, or other forms of intellectual property belonging to other parties.
- There is no unlawful, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable material that violates someone’s privacy in the Comments.
- The purpose of the Comments shall not be to solicit or promote any business, custom, existing commercial, or unlawful activity.
By providing new techolo with the permission to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media, you grant new techolo a non-exclusive license.